I had had a problem installing getfem++ with python 3. And here is the solution Environment OS : Ubuntu 18.04 x64 under Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) Python : Python 3.7.6 (under Anaconda) getfem : getfem++ 5.3 1. Install dependencies and Anaconda sudo apt install libatlas-base-dev libblas-dev liblapack-dev libmumps-seq-dev libqhull-dev gfortran https://docs.anaconda.com/anaconda/install/linux/ 2. Download getfem++ from getfem download page http://getfem.org/download.html 3. Build library make (see also http://getfem.org/install/install_linux.html ) 4. Install library sudo make install (see also http://getfem.org/install/install_linux.html ) 5. Check getfem python package location * The file name of the shared library file may differ depending on your python and Linux version. After installing library and I tried to run demo file in (getfem install directory/interface/tests/python). But it immediately displayed an error message No mo...
I was started to see "backend connection problem" after logi options plus updated itself. There could possibly be many reasons for this problem. In my case, when I tried to run one of this appilications in the logitech options folder, the popop windows showed up with the error message "vcruntime140_1.dll cannot be found" or something like this. After googling it, I found out that it was related to Visual Studio 2015 runtime library. So I simply downloaded it from Latest supported Visual C++ Redistributable downloads | Microsoft Learn and it worked. So I hope it helps you too.
If your Chromium Edge browser displays all blue text as purple text, you can try this. Type this or copy and paste on the browser's address bar. edge://flags/#force-color-profile Find " Force color profile " and set it to sRGB . Restart your browser. (Close all your Edge browser windows before start again.) I hope this works for you too.
댓글
댓글 쓰기